TERMS & CONDITIONS
ANDROIDVPNAPP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your usage of www.dadelaon.com and associated services is regulated by the terms specified below:
ANDROIDVPNAPP in here referred to as “Our Website”.
When you use our website, you are assenting to our collection and usage of your information. You are also asserting that all data provided by you are accurate.
We encourage you to read the following as carefully as possible:
Using our website is at your own risk, and bear in mind that:
1. It is your duty to obey applicable laws: ANDROIDVPNAPP is not a service provider, and your use must be for lawful purposes.
2. Information on our Website is not professional advice: The content on our website do not translate to financial, technical, vocational or legal advice for you to rely on. Before acting on any information on our website, make sure that:
• The service offered meets your needs
• You review the associated terms and conditions for each service or make contact with the service provider where you need clarity
• Where you are in doubt, seek professional advice
3. Our website information might be out-of-date or incomplete: We do not offer guarantees, warranties or representations concerning our website content in any express or implied manner. We expressly state that we have no obligation to update our website information. Every user has a duty to check providers’ website for details before buying a service.
4. We have no duty of care with respect to linked websites: All websites that we link to on third party basis are provided for informational purposes only. We do not offer approval or authorization for services provided by third parties.
5. Advertising disclaimer: ANDROIDVPNAPP.com only provides comparison and reviews of service providers. We have no stake in the business of such providers, and only derive compensation for the links on our website. All the data provided on our presentations can be influenced by website popularity and not necessarily by service efficiency.
6. Age restriction: Every user of our website must be 18 years old. By using ANDROIDVPNAPP, you affirm that you are not less than 18 years old.
7. Use of your Internet connection: It is your duty to ensure that anyone using your browser or internet connection to access our website is aware of the policies, terms and conditions as stated, and are in compliance.
WEBSITE CHANGES AND WITHDRAWAL
We at liberty to make changes to our website content as the need arises. It is the responsibility of the user to check for changes that reflect our business goals and user need. When there are changes to terms and policies, they will be so reflected on the respective pages affected.
We are under no obligation to prevent the suspension or restriction of any or all parts of our website when we have an operational or business basis for such. We will provide a reasonable notice when it is possible to do so.
USAGE OF OUR WEBSITE
All content provided on our website can be used for non-commercial purposes only except where we have granted you a license.
We own the intellectual property rights to content on our website, and such content are copyright-protected. The rights to our website content are reserved.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS SUFFERED
When you are due for any compensation in respect of our website, we do not exclude our liability if such is unlawful. Such liability might cover personal injury due to negligence of our agents, subcontractors or employees, or for fraud and misrepresentation.
Our website is designated for personal use only, and not applicable to commercial purposes. We have no implied or express liability for any losses or damage suffered by anyone in the course of a commercial use of our website or its content.
VIRUSES AND MALWARE
We ensure at all times to keep our website free of viruses and malware. You have a duty to keep your browser and computer gadgets and programs. On our part, we will take every reasonable step to ensure that errors, bugs, malware, and viruses have no access to our website. However, we are unable to guarantee this assurance as a result of the fluid nature of malicious attacks and bugs. You have a personal duty to keep your PC free of malware, bugs and viruses.
When you access our website, you have a duty of care to avoid attacking it with any sort of logic bombs, trojans, viruses, or any form of malicious material. Access to our server is credential-based and you must avoid willfully gaining unlawful access to any database, files or systems connected to our website.
It is a criminal offence to attempt a distributed denial of service (ddos) on our website, and you will be held liable if you do so. We will alert law enforcement officials if this occurs at any time. This will lead to a cessation of your access or right to our domain.
APPLICATION OF LAWS
OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU
ANDROIDVPNAPP is duly registered for use by (person or brand name)